Ghost Wedding Feast Part 3 || gost horor porting

Therefore, on a certain day, just before dusk, I set out for Shimultali.
I have visited Kultali many times, because Kultali's chariot fair is famous. Shimultali is not far away. But I have never been to Shimultali before. However, the five-seven mile route can be easily reached. I am a village boy --- I have a habit of walking.
   After walking two miles, I had to cross. The name of the river is Rupavati. What a knife in the form of a river! I picked up the clothes on my knees where there was no water and passed effortlessly. But in the rainy season --- this river takes a terrible shape. We do not have much contact with Shimultali because of this river.
  I keep walking across the river. A grocery store by the river. I ask Moody, "Which way can Shimultali go?"
 There are no people in the grocery store, just the grocer sitting at seven o'clock in the evening --- maybe intoxicated.
        After calling twice, the response was received.
          ------ What are you saying?
          ------ I say which way to go to Shimultali
              If you say please remain silent
After a while, the response came that the straight field will have an alley to its south. Shimultali will be to his right. I thought it would be easy to cross the field at night. OK if it goes through the field. After crossing the field, the alley started. Someone is sitting in front of me, pulling a hookah. I just went to him and told him that no one is getting married here. The man replied in a hurry. I was waiting for you.
Yes.





Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post