Ghost Wedding Feast Part 2 || gost horor porting


We all say in unison, "Surely we all ate at the wedding feast." Old Hankota leaned against the wall and said, "You all ate at the wedding feast - I can guess. But did any of you eat at the haunted house?" When we heard Tarini Buro's question, we all looked at each other's mouths. Everyone is silent. On behalf of all, I replied: "We don't think so.
           The old woman coughed and said, "But I had that good fortune once. I know it is not possible for you to believe such a thing. It is unbelievable, but it is true."
   We were surprised. Tarini Buro spoke very little like that, moreover, she did not speak at all.
             On our behalf, Haru Chakkovi said, "If none of us believe in ghosts, you should share your experiences in today's session."
    The old woman began to talk about her experience: "It was a long time ago. I was young then. I was very reckless. I didn't know anything about 'fear'. I used to walk around here and there alone at night."
       One day I received a letter from Nematan for a wedding. One of my friend's grandfather's wedding. Although we broke up with a friend a long time ago, we had a friendship in Payge. In addition to the invitation, the friend wrote: Since the wedding house is five-six miles away from us - if I can go to Kolkata and visit Baranu - I should attend the wedding house on time. His private and special request.
It is not possible for me to go to Kolkata and get married, and moreover when the wedding house is within five-seven miles from our village --- Hawaii is convenient for me to be present at the wedding house.
 But I lost the marriage letter. As much as I think-- I remember the date and place ঐ enough. Not so much Kolkata, you have to find the marriage house number. If you ask any person in the village where the marriage is taking place, he will tell you where to find the marriage home.
     But as far as I remember the name of the village is Shimultali. Within five to seven miles there are two villages in the attic. Shimultali and Kultali. It will be Shimultali.



Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post